You’ve heard me say over and over that my goal in teaching is to help you to understand the product. When you have the knowledge and tools, you can apply it to anything you put your mind to. It’s the old, “teach a man to fish” concept. I don't want you to copy me— I want you to understand WHY I do things the way I do and show you all the variations. I want YOU to be able to make informed decisions about how a product can be used in your artistic life. I’m teaching you how to fish.
Iron Orchid Designs Paint Inlays are like no other product on the market. Learn WHAT they are to understand WHY they work the way they do. Learn HOW they work & what to do & not to do with them. This is only the beginning of Iron Orchid Designs Paint Inlays, and I hope you will join me for the ride ❤️ Michelle
This class is for you if:
- you’ve been hesitant to try the Inlays
- you want to gain more confidence & get more use from the Inlays
- you want to personal instruction & a supportive learning environment
- you have no idea what a Paint Inlay is but you want to add something new & unique to your creative skills
This Online Class will take place in a private Facebook Group with Michelle from Serendipity House LLC. Instruction, discussion, project help and sharing will be within this group which you will have access to for 1 year. We will continue to share our tips & tricks, successes & challenges & be one another's cheer leader!
We will cover these topics:
- How to apply the Paint Inlays to different substrates, including glass, wood, canvas/material, lampshades, small projects & large furniture
- How to use different mediums for application: Clay/chalk paint, All in One paint with sealer, Clear Varnishes & Topcoats
- How & When to Seal for different effects
- How to Layout Design: choosing background
- How to use a Paint Inlay multiple times
- How to finish off your projects: embellish with glazes, metallics, crackle, and more
Michelle will be LIVE Saturdays at 10 ET & replays will be available to watch & rewatch. The scheduled dates are: June 4, June 11, June 18, June 25.
In addition to these scheduled times, Michelle will pop in live (unscheduled) for extra content and projects as needed. It is my goal to address specific needs of the group and meet you where you are.
Group Members also receive:
- Exclusive access to special Inlay Bundle
- Exclusive discount on next order with Serendipity House LLC