Bring Your Own Piece- Furniture Painting 101 Workshop
At Serendipity House Studio
157 Main Street
Marlborough, New Hampshire
This is a 4 hour workshop designed for beginner furniture painters. We will use DIY Paint Products. Cost includes a pint of DIY Paint in your choice of color. All other materials provided.
The plan is to complete your furniture piece to bring home and enjoy, and I promise you will learn a wealth of information for your future furniture endeavors! Plus, we always have snacks and do a lot of laughing 🤣
The workshop will cover the following:
- proper furniture prep to assure your paint job will last
- distressing with sandpaper verses wet distressing
- shading and highlighting with paint and wax
- proper sealing for different pieces
Please follow these guidelines for what to bring:
- You must be able to carry your furniture piece yourself
- Furniture should be a solid wood (or veneer) piece. No mdf or particle board. Good options might be a side table, end table, nightstand, small desk, etc. (basically, no buffets or humongous dressers!)
- Please submit a picture of your piece to me for approval via email@example.com
You will have the option to add a full size transfer to your furniture at an additional $30 at the workshop (time permitting) please bring cash or check if you think you may want this.
No experience is necessary. No refunds. Please email me with any questions.
Purchase of this workshop guarantees your space, as this particular workshop is limited to six participants.
Hope to see you there 💕 Michelle